The Best Answer:
- To delete your Amazon purchase history.
- Go to the Your Orders Section of the website.
- Click on the Purchase History tab to search for it.
- The list of your purchases will be displayed with the option to delete them all.
How do I delete my order history on Amazon
Is it possible to delete the Amazon order history?
You can delete your Amazon order history. Go to Your Account, then select “Your Orders”. Click on the link “View or Delete Individual Orders”, then click “Delete Order”.
How can I delete my Amazon purchase history?
You can delete your Amazon purchase history by going to your account settings, clicking on “Your Orders”, You can then select the order you wish to delete, and click “Delete this Order”.
How can I hide Amazon purchases
Log in to Amazon.com first. After logging in, click the “Your Accounts” tab. Next, click on “Your Orders”. You can then select an order from the list and click “Hide Order”.
How can I hide my browsing history in Amazon?
There are two ways to delete browsing history:
Go to “Your Account” on Amazon. Click on “Manage Your Content & Devices.”
You will see a list listing all devices that were used to access your account.
You can click on “Manage Devices” next to the device that you wish to remove from your browsing history.
How can I delete my Amazon order history from my iPhone?
Open the Amazon app, and tap on “Your Account”. You will be able to view your Amazon order history. Next, tap “Your Orders”, and you’ll see all your orders. To delete an order, you can select it and then tap on “Delete Order”.
How can I hide Amazon Mobile orders?
You can hide orders from Amazon Mobile by going to Settings. Click on “Order History” and then click on the toggle button next “Show order history”. Finally, tap “Done.”
How can I delete my Amazon Mobile purchase history?
You can delete your Amazon Mobile purchase history by going to the Settings menu. Tap “Your Account”, then “Manage Your Content, Devices”, and finally tap the “Your Account Tab” and choose “Delete from Device.”
Is it possible to delete an Amazon order from your history?
You cannot delete Amazon orders from your order history. You can request removal of the order from your order history if you wish to protect your privacy.
How can you delete your Amazon order history?
Amazon can’t delete an order history. Only the order details can be modified.
How can I cancel an Alexa payment?
Open Alexa and navigate to the Payments section. Click on the payment that you wish to cancel, then click Cancel Payment.
- How To Delete Cash App History?
- How to Hide Posts From Someone on Instagram
- Turn Off Trending Searches On Google Chrome
- Download Master Royale on iPhone
- Can I Recover My Moonton Account Login?
- How To Delete a Contact From Telegram?
- How to Fix Gws_rd on Google – Full Tutorial
- Can I Buy Roobux From The Philippines?
- How To Find Drafts on Instagram?
- Is BO3 Cross Platform? Xbox PS4